Terms and Conditions
This is the full wording of the Terms and Conditions that govern all use of the website healthpedian.org. Please not that when using the terms – “this Website”, “the Website” or “our Website” – we are always referring to healthpedian.org.
By accessing and using this Website you automatically agree to its Terms and Conditions as defined herein. If you do not accept our Terms and Conditions then leave this Website.
1. Responsibility of Website Visitors. By operating this Website, we do not claim that all the material posted here is accurate at all times. All material published at healthpedian.org undergoes review to ensure fair balance and correctness. We have consulted sources believed to be reliable in our effort to provide information that is consistent, trustworthy and accurate at the time of posting. However, in view of the possibility of human error, we do not guarantee that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate, adequate or complete and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer from viruses and other security threats. The user of healthpedian.org assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this Website and its content. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm to the visitors and their computers resulting from the use of healthpedian.org.
2. Links and Content Posted on Other Websites. The links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites to which healthpedian.org links, and vice versa, those that link to this Website. We do not have any control over those other websites and are not responsible for their content or their use. By linking to other websites we do not represent or imply that we endorse such website or any particular part of it.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by our Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us (contact us) in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
5. Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of our Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check our Terms and Conditions for changes. Your continued use of or access to healthpedian.org following the posting of any changes to our Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. We do not make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted at all times. You understand that you obtain content from healthpedian.org at your own discretion and risk. The information contained at healthpedian.org is offered solely as an educational service and should not be viewed as a substitute for individual professional consultation. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources. You should not use the information at healthpedian.org for the purpose of medical self-diagnosis and/or treatment. Advice on individual health problems should be obtained directly from a trained physician. Also, you should never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it just because of something you have read here.
It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our Website.
Like most other website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The non-personally-identifying information is collected only for statistical purposes to better understand how many visitors in aggregate use this Website and where they come from.
This website does not serve cookies to website visitors. Likewise, we do not use any other technology to track our visitors’ behaviour. We are not eavesdropping on you. Healthpedian.org is purely an information service. We do not sell anything and do not offer you to buy anything from others, and therefore, we do not collect any personal or personally identifiable information. As a result no personally-identifying data is stored on our server or shared with anybody else.
Information submitted to us through our contact form is the only type of personal information about our visitors that we ever receive. This typically includes your name, email address and any information you share with us in the message. We delete this information immediately once we believe your query has been answered. Since healthpedian.org is a non-commercial website, any disclosure of personal information through contact form is entirely voluntary.