Terms and Conditions
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any of its services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the Website, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Responsibility of Website Visitors. By operating the Website, we do not represent or imply that we endorse all the material posted there. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. All material published on this Website undergoes review to ensure fair balance, objectivity and independence. We have consulted sources believed to be reliable in our effort to provide information that is complete, accurate and in accord with the standards accepted at the time of posting. However, in view of the possibility of human error, we do not guarantee that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate, reliable, adequate or complete and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such. The user of this Website assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this Website and its content. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of the Website by visitors, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
2. Links and Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which this Website links, and that link to this Website. We do not have any control over those other websites and webpages, and are not responsible for their content or their use. By linking to other website or webpage, we do not represent or imply that we endorse such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of other websites and webpages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by our Website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us (contact us) in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
5. Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Neither we nor our suppliers and licensors, make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. The information contained on this Website is offered solely as an educational service and is not intended to substitute individual professional consultation. You should not use the information included herein for the purpose of medical diagnosis and/or treatment. Advice on individual problems should be obtained directly from a professional physician. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources
It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our Website.
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the Website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.